Castlereagh / Parkerville
- Near surface high grade > 2g/t within broad lower grade. Open along strike to the North and to Parkerville ~ 600m to the South
The Parkerville prospect is located approximately 3.1 kilometres south of the Zoroastrian deposit.
Reverse circulation drilling completed to infill and confirm historical drilling which had intersected shallow (less than 20m vertical depth) supergene gold mineralisation over approximately 300 metres of strike returned significant assay results including
- 7m @ 6.54g/t Au from 22m (KNC120145)
- 4m @ 5.22g/t Au from 10m (KNC120129)
- 3m @ 4.62g/t Au from 25m (KNC120130)
This initial drilling was limited in depth to testing for potentially open pittable, oxide gold mineralisation and it did not follow up deeper historical deeper primary intercepts which include
- 5m @ 28.7g/t Au from 40m (BRC034)
- 5m @ 15.7g/t Au from 130m (BCDD001)
- 15m @ 3.80g/t Au from 96m (BCRC018)
Parkerville Indicated and Inferred resources are
149,340 tonnes @ 1.73g/t Au for 8,330 ounces at 0.6g/t Au cut-off
Parkerville Resource Summary
The gold mineralisation remains open in all directions and further drilling is planned.